Climbed Mountain Garibaldi via the north glacier yesterday.
- The road was in ok shape, however, with lots paint scratching overgrowth.
- Snow on the road starts just after the gate
- Excellent snow travel up to 2300m with minimal crevasses to manage with the amount of snow remaining on the glacier.
- The common crux of the route is in excellent shape with no difficulties to cross the schrund skiers left of face.
- Many rock falls and ice falls where observes odd dalton dome and atwell peak
- snow on above 2300 was deteriorated enough with the overnight rain and temperatures to general small loose snow avalanches in steep terrain, suspect this will subside quickly.
Excellent shape! Get it while you can